Sunday, August 23, 2015

{Three} Months

How is this possible? Baby {E} has already been in our home for three whole months. On one hand I can't believe it! How can she be getting so big so fast? But really it kind of feels like she has been in our lives forever. We love this sweet girl so much. She is so happy and calm. Today in church she was silly with lots of giggles. And no nap. She was also awake at 4 a.m. ready to play! Luckily Daddy was nice enough to hang out with her for a bit so I could sleep.


A few facts about this sweet babe:

  • She is well past 12 pounds. The little chubster
  • I get asked frequently if those are her natural curls or if I curl them. Seriously people, I don't have time to curl my own hair let alone a squirmy baby's...
  • Just this past week she has started to enjoy tummy time and roll over onto her back
  • She is so happy and likes to giggle
  • I may or may not have given her a lick of my banana and she may or may not have LOVED it!
  • She loves Little {A} and puts up with excessive hugs and face squishing kisses 


























No comments:

Post a Comment