Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The {Reality} of DIY Photoshoots

I have a goal to get really good at using the tripod so we have more family shots. This week was our first trial run... it was ahem, a good practice. I don't think any of these are Christmas Card worthy, but they make me happy. I forgot my remote so these are with the self timer. Next time I will be sure to remember the remote!




Test picture... 




 Hubby thinks he's tipping over... we'll work on posture for next time!




Not bad.





Seriously family. I was the one who had to run to get in the photo. This is actually my favorite though. It just might make it on the card!





 And seriously Baby {E}. Silly girl! {this one happened by accident. I forgot to put the self timer back on}





I hope someone gets a good laugh out of these; I sure did! I'll be sure to post the cute ones later. I didn't get a really good family one, but I took some cute ones of the kids. 





2 comments:

  1. I seriously love these! We take all our family pictures with a tripod and remote...pretty sure I have one good image for every 5-10 ridiculous images. Don't get rid of them all! I've started an "Awkward Family Pictures" folder on my computer of the "best of the worst" and it always makes me laugh. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just send out a Christmas card with all the silly ones! Way more fun that way :)

      Delete