Sunday, August 16, 2015

{Denman} Estate Park

You guys! I have discovered a secret gem in San Antonio... It is the perfect place for a quiet walk around the pond, picnic, family pictures {hint, hint}... I love it. I can't wait until it is a little cooler so I can spend more time here.


The little pond is surrounded by tall beautiful trees.








Even in hot hot hot humid August there are still pretty flowers blooming




I have no idea why, but this Asian inspired monument overlooks the pond. It is so beautiful with all the small details. I wonder how often they need to repaint it.




A lot of ducks are sitting on nests or have cute little ducklings chasing after them.




So my friends, if you are in or around San Antonio check out this breathtaking little park. You will not be disappointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment