Sunday, October 13, 2013

{Fall}

 Oh Fall, I miss you so. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Like 4 years. That is way too long. Okay Arizona got close to Utah Fall, but Texas? Nope. It's so green here! I miss the colors, the smells, and the briskness in the air. It's halfway through October and it is still summer. This year I have been so homesick for Fall. It is crazy! I have never really felt like this. It must be the new place. Texas is great. So pretty. But very different. I have never lived somewhere with so many trees! It is borderline claustrophobic sometimes. I need open fields, tall mountains, grass; real grass! Okay enough complaining. I should be counting my blessings. It's green here! It's warm here! It rains here! There are beautiful clouds almost every day! It doesn't snow here! This weekend we, as in my family and my bestie's family, went to a pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful 30 minute scenic drive out there. The only bad thing is we found out our new car does NOT have cruise control. What?! I know, so crazy. Oh well, it was still great to get away from the city and breath some fresh country air! 

Here are a few pics from our trip.




 Sweet {E}. Little A got jealous at one point and hopped in front of the camera!



Sweet sweaty {B}, we have the same hair. I promise mine was worse!



These two!




 Cheesy {A}



I had a little fun with photoshop with the last two :) {A} kept saying "One more jump, one more"





 We had such a fun time. It was humid, but not too hot. It was fun to walk through all the Christmas trees. A and B loved playing in the hay. It was a Fall activity in summer weather basically.  It was the closest to Fall I could get. 




Kelsey B


3 comments:

  1. You are quite the photographer Kelsey !! Love the picts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are delightful!!!
    And not to fret, I had the same reaction about fall when I moved to FL. I felt like everything was green, green, green. I even threatened to recover my throw pillows because they were green. But, like you said, you find little pieces of fall to enjoy (even though it's still summer weather).

    ReplyDelete