Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Baby {E}

So remember how I don't like babies. Well, I think maybe my mind is changing. Except in the middle of the night, I still don't like babies in the middle of the night. Oh and I only like my baby. I still feel basically nothing when I see other people's babies. But my baby, well, she is basically the cutest best baby in the world; so of course I love her.



Introducing the most perfect baby in all the land: Baby {E}




Little {A} was never content to be awake. But Baby {E} loves looking around and just hanging out. Is this normal newborn behavior? I seriously have no idea.




Do you see that hair?! She has lots. I love it! I was worried I'd have another old man baby.




And my favorite. Check out that Outie! That thing casts a shadow it's so tall.





So now that Baby {E} is officially introduced I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of her. Probably. Maybe. Unless I need a nap. Because even though she is the most perfect baby, she still needs to eat several times a night.



2 comments: