Wednesday, September 9, 2015

{My} Crazy Life

So things have been a little {or a lot} crazy over here the last month or so. Drhubby has been working nights, Sweet Baby {E} has been not so sweet and up all night and all day, it's so so so hot outside so Little {A} has been a little stir crazy, and I'm majorly sleep deprived. So no time for regular life let alone photographing it. But I have a goal: take more pictures; for my family as well as for others. So my friends chase me down or I'll chase you and lets get some beautiful family pictures! I'm serious.

But since I haven't had any sessions lately I'll share the few pictures I haven't shared and just barely got around to editing:




Little {A} was so so excited to find this toad. They had a great time swimming in the pool.



Chunky Babe. She inherited those thunder thighs from me.



Ah! Remember when Little {A} really was little?! I can't believe only a year passed between these two pictures. He is growing up so fast.





Well friends, I hope you enjoyed the tiny glimpse into my life. Hopefully I'll be updating more often with some family sessions!



No comments:

Post a Comment