Tuesday, April 14, 2015

{R} Family

Remember how the weather in Texas is totally unpredictable and the forecast changes daily, even hourly? The day before this shoot was a beautiful partly sunny day. Day of it is cloudy and getting darker by the hour. So luckily this cute family was able to meet an hour early. We thought it might rain on us, but it turned out to be perfect. The breeze was nice and cool and the light was perfectly even. So I guess it worked out :)



















This is my current favorite location for family shoots. It's really close to my house {I could walk there, but then my pregnancy feet would get swollen}. The trees and grass are so pretty and green because of all our Texas rain.


Up next: Another family shoot and a newborn session! And then I'm done until this baby comes!! Only 5 weeks to go and I'm definitely feeling very pregnant these days. I'll try to get Little {A} to take some belly shots to post. We'll see...





No comments:

Post a Comment