Saturday, March 1, 2014

{D}ad



My Dad turns 60 today.



When thinking about my Dad lots of memories come to mind:



Horse Rides
Camping Trips
White Hair - my Dad has had white hair since as long as I can remember!
Grouse Creek Trips
Lazy Saturdays watching Stargate SG1
Cattle Herding
Branding Weekends
One time we were all laying in my parents bed watching TV and my Dad rolled over and seriously drooled in my eye! So gross.
I probably get my sense of humor from my Dad. It is very cheesy and quirky :)
When I was little I remember telling my mom I was going to marry my dad (does every little girl say that?)
My Dad is a real Cowboy. Boots. Hat. Wranglers. That's about all he wears. He's been in rodeos. (I've been in a rodeo, cow poop and all).  He owns a Ranch. We've been on actual cattle drives. He owns horses.




My Dad spends a lot of time out in the barn. Sometimes I'm not even sure what he's doing out there. But whenever I think of my Dad this is where I picture him:







Happy Birthday Dad! I wish I could be there with you!



Kelsey B

1 comment:

  1. You touched a tender spot here! You made him cry! What a wonderful tribute to him! Love you!

    ReplyDelete