Wednesday, August 6, 2014

{B}abies

So some of you may know.... I really don't like babies. I am trying really hard lately to not cringe or run away when I see one. Of course almost all of my besties are pregnant or recently delivered squishy humans. So I am trying. I even held one of those squishy humans the other day. It wasn't too bad. Until she thought I was her mom and tried to eat... awkward. But aside from me really not loving babies I do rather enjoy photographing them. As long as they don't cry. I have informed all my friends that I will be photographing their tiny humans and they don't have a choice. Okay they do have a choice, but really... they don't.


Last week my first round of tiny human photography took place. Baby {C} was so sweet. And her mom has awesome furniture and lighting in their home.




So without further ado introducing the newest tiny human, Baby {C}:












No comments:

Post a Comment