Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Oh How I Love {Arizona}

Last week Drhubby had a couple interviews for an Endocrinology fellowship. One was in Phoenix. I love Phoenix. Call me crazy, but it's my favorite. It is so so hot, but I still love it. I can't even describe or put into words why. Anyway I told hubby if he ever had an interview I was flying out too and visiting my friends. And that is exactly what I did. I flew solo with both kiddos and met him there. It was the best. I didn't want to leave. We didn't want to leave. Our hearts belong in Arizona.


 She's a blue eyed pacifier loving babe just like big brother.




These two cuties are just a few weeks apart.




Silly boys




{A} was so sad and teary saying goodbye. He has such a tender little heart.




The Phoenix Temple. We moved before it was finished. I can't wait to go back and go inside.




One more interview here in San Antonio and then we have a huge decision to make. Stay here or move back. My heart is torn. I have made some of the very best friends here in San Antonio, but my heart aches to be back in Arizona. Where do you vote we go?



1 comment:

  1. What a big decision! Good luck!!! Let us know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete