Friday, July 24, 2015

{Birthday} Girl



This sweet girl is one! She is basically my favorite. I'm so glad her momma allowed me to invite myself over for the birthday party.  It was quite the traumatic afternoon for this sweetie though. I performed minor surgery to remove a hair tourniquet, she jumped head first off the couch, and after the cake smash her daddy promptly hosed her down...which she did not enjoy. But she recovered fast and lucky for her will probably not remember any of it!  {And honestly from the pictures no one call tell it was a pretty rough day.}




















It's been so fun to watch this sweet girl grow. She is probably the most featured on my blog second only to Little {A}.



Up next: Baby {Z}... It feels good to be back in business!



No comments:

Post a Comment