Saturday, July 18, 2015

The {Best} Kid Ever



July 18, 2011 at 4:20 p.m. I became a mom. The birth certificate says 4:25, but I was the one watching the clock. My life was changed for the better. Little {A} isn't so little anymore and I am so happy to call him mine. It was a rough start, but even through all the long nights, early mornings, tantrums, and tears my heart has been filled will love for this sweet boy. 

Photo Cred: The Amazing Sarah Grace from The Photographers Element




Interview with {A}
How old are you? 4! Am I 4? Did you tell me that?
What's your favorite food? Spaghetti sauce!
Favorite toy? Mickey Mouse
Your favorite movie? Ice Age
Who's your favorite friend? LILA!
What was your favorite birthday present? Scooter! and bloons (balloons)
What's your favorite song? Twinkle twinkle little star, I'm child God. 
What about Apples and Bananas? Oh yea! Apples and Bananas.
But which one's your favorite? All those ones.

{A} loves swimming, water slides, anything green, tickle football with Dad, veggies, playing with friends, singing, being silly, baby sister...

He says the silliest things. 
This morning:
{A}: Why do you get cones on your heads for birthdays?
Me: I don't know.
{A}: Cones are supposed to get eaten.

The other day randomly while eating breakfast:
{A}: Did you know you can use spoons to open boxes?
Me: Oh really, How do you know that?
{A}: I'm just smart mom.



Happy Birthday to the silliest kid around. He sure does fill our home with fun and occasionally tantrums. I wouldn't trade this blonde haired blue eyed boy for anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment