Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sibling {Love}



Little {A} is quite the big brother. He loves Baby {E} "the mostest toastest". He LOVES helping with diaper changes, making sure Baby {E} always has plenty of blankets, gives a gazillion kisses a day, puts her pacifier in when she is fussy and sometimes when she's not, picks out her outfits (he especially likes the ones with ruffles because it makes her a princess), and he loves to hold her. I was so worried while pregnant that this would be a hard transition for him, but he has been so good. Yes, he still has tantrums. Yes, he gets a little attention hungry at times. But in all reality Baby {E} could not have asked for a better big brother. I can already tell they have such a strong bond. When Little {A} is in the room she will turn her head towards his voice. She puts up with all the crazy squishy kisses that he loves to give and does it with a tiny crooked smile most of the time. 

















I'm sure Baby {E} will eventually get tired of all the poking and prodding and will learn to poke back. I say about a million times a day to Little {A} not to touch her face, he needs to be soft, please don't lick your finger and wipe it on her, she doesn't need her pacifier right now, and PLEASE STOP TOUCHING BABY! But I know he is doing all those things out of love. He loves her so much. He is always worried about where she is and making sure someone is watching her. I'm hoping this sibling love will last a long time. I'm sure they will be bickering before I know it, but until then I will try to enjoy his need to always be near her out of love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment