Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's {Day}

I was so hoping I would have had this sweet baby on Mother's Day. It would have been the perfect day. I'm serious. Perfect. Her Birthday would have been 5.10.15. Ah my OCD would have loved it! Especially if she was born at 20:25. But, no such luck. I did get to spend a wonderful day and really the whole weekend with Hubby and Little {A}. We tried our hardest to put me in labor. I spend 3 days straight on my feet. We explored a little, walked a lot, and went to a soccer game with friends. My calves and feet were so swollen Saturday night and didn't really recover until Monday afternoon.  I told hubby he better get a few pictures of me, because I might not get dressed up again before the baby comes. And by dressed up I mean I wore earrings and washed my hair.






He loves riding on the baby bump.














No comments:

Post a Comment