Tuesday, February 11, 2014

{R}ainy Days

Sometimes it rains in Texas. Okay maybe more than sometimes. It rains a lot here. My Arizona friends are complaining about it already being too hot in the mornings. Ya, I stayed in me fleece lined leggings and sweatshirt all day because 1) they are sooo comfortable and 2) its FREEZING here. So what else do I do on a rainy day besides be lazy? Take pictures of course.

Okay so maybe I didn't exactly take these today. I will admit these are from my "archives". But I did take them on a rainy day.... obviously.


I love playing with my camera and focusing on different things. For this one I shot with my lens wide open and focused on those tiny rain drops. 








It was just above freezing the day I shot these next two. The droplets stayed on the leaves all day! My backyard looked like it was covered in diamonds. I am not kidding! When the sun would peek out they would sparkle! 





 Some of the droplets were the size of a quarter! So pretty.



So yes I'm missing my sunshine, but I guess I can wait a few days. Good thing the weather here is bipolar.


Kelsey B

1 comment: