Tuesday, February 4, 2014

{A}ustin

Steve has a regular 9-5 job this month with weekends off! I could get used to this schedule. So with nothing else to do on a Saturday, we spent the day in Austin. Our first stop: Round Rock Donuts. So good!! Next: IKEA. We didn't buy too many things we didn't need. And finally we grabbed some local burgers and spent the afternoon at the State Capitol Building. This place is gorgeous! Well, at least it would be if all the grass wasn't so dead. A loved climbing on the cannons and going up and down all stairs.

This is {A} posing with no help from me. Can you tell he gets his picture taken a lot: ;)
 


 Sometimes I get super cheeser pictures.





So in my final week of Bootcamp, we learned about Black and White photography. Plus I learned some awesome editing tips!

I actually don't love this photo in color, but I think it is awesome in black and white!! 




 The next two I love both versions. Which do you prefer?

Black and White?


Or Color?



The whole time little A was in here he kept saying: "This isn't a seat, Daddy!"






We could have spent several more hours there if we had enough quarters for parking. It is definitely a must if you are in the area. 


Kelsey B

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics! But who is that little boy? He looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, lovin' these pics! ...Personally I like the color version solo, however, I think the BW would go really nicely as part of a photo collage on a wall

    ReplyDelete