Thursday, January 23, 2014

I love to see the {T}emple!

Last week we visited the San Antonio LDS Temple. It is so beautiful. We needed to pick up a few things from the distribution center and decided to walk around the grounds. We saw a snake. I had a heart attack and now Alex is terrified he is going to be eaten by a snake wherever he goes! (Just like is Grandpa). Anyway it was a good day! We love it when Daddy has a day off!



Blue Pansies






{S}teve is so proud of this shot. He told me to stand here and he was right. It turned out great!




The light was hitting the water so beautifully. I wish I had my other lens it is MUCH better at capturing sun flare!



Okay this one I did add some vibrancy to the colors in photoshop. I can't decide if I love it or hate it. What do you think? Too much?




Now hopefully the next time we visit we will go inside! We need a babysitter and Steve to have more days off!

Kelsey B

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics! Especially the blue pansies!! Great job on all!

    ReplyDelete